CNO Financial Group has opened a medical clinic on its Carmel, Ind., campus for employees and their families.
OurClinic@Carmel offers primary, preventive and urgent medical care 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, for 1,500 employees and family members older than 13 who are enrolled in the company’s health plan.
Preventive care services, such as annual physicals, wellness screenings and related lab work, are free to employees. Other free services include on-site prescriptions, personal health coaching and online health programs.
CNO partnered with Indianapolis-based OurHealth, a provider of on-site healthservices, to run the clinic and supply doctors and equipment.
In addition, CNO employees can earn up to $2,000 in wellness incentives that are deposited into their personal health savings accounts. Last year, more than 80% of employees earned a wellness incentive through the program.
CNO’s two other office locations in Chicago and Philadelphia are scheduled to open on-site health clinics during the first quarter of 2012.
Contact: Tony Zehnder, CNO Financial Group, (312) 396-7086.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 5 ways to ease employees' pain from high gas prices
- One-Size-Fits-All harassment reporting policies don't really fit all
- Altering time sheets can mean personal liability for managers
- Regardless of age, we're mostly conservative retirement investors