Employees of Austin, Texas-based IE Discovery raised 38% more money for charities in 2011 than they did the year before.
As part of theand litigation support firm’s “BRIDGE” volunteer program, IE Discovery employees completed 1,798 hours of service. The company donated $10,450 to 16 charities, ranging from hospitals and legal foundations to programs aimed at feeding the hungry.
The program encourages employees to volunteer in support of any charities they choose. The company donates $20 per volunteer hour to an employee’s charity of choice, up to 12 hours per employee per year.
Contact: Craig Foster, IE Discovery, (512) 498-7442.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Remind managers: No comments on workers hiring lawyers
- Build a legal wall against the flood of retaliation lawsuits
- When managers forecast the need for more staff, ask why
- Accept public funds? Then don't use religion as basis for making employment decisions