Employees of Austin, Texas-based IE Discovery raised 38% more money for charities in 2011 than they did the year before.
As part of theand litigation support firm’s “BRIDGE” volunteer program, IE Discovery employees completed 1,798 hours of service. The company donated $10,450 to 16 charities, ranging from hospitals and legal foundations to programs aimed at feeding the hungry.
The program encourages employees to volunteer in support of any charities they choose. The company donates $20 per volunteer hour to an employee’s charity of choice, up to 12 hours per employee per year.
Contact: Craig Foster, IE Discovery, (512) 498-7442.
- Mandatory sick leave legislation introduced; HR groups fire back
- Overcoming adult attention deficit disorder in the workplace
- Use job ratings to counter disability claims
- Make sure 'executive exemption' fits, or you could be liable for huge FLSA damages
- Immigration reform: States pick up ball U.S. Senate dropped