Employees of Austin, Texas-based IE Discovery raised 38% more money for charities in 2011 than they did the year before.
As part of theand litigation support firm’s “BRIDGE” volunteer program, IE Discovery employees completed 1,798 hours of service. The company donated $10,450 to 16 charities, ranging from hospitals and legal foundations to programs aimed at feeding the hungry.
The program encourages employees to volunteer in support of any charities they choose. The company donates $20 per volunteer hour to an employee’s charity of choice, up to 12 hours per employee per year.
Contact: Craig Foster, IE Discovery, (512) 498-7442.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Is HR protected for refusing to follow biased orders?
- 4 ways to keep workers happy and healthy during holidays
- Banning religious jokes: Seems extreme, but it could have saved Haddonfield in court
- Even small changes in job status can be retaliation