Q. I used to use a button called Select Visible Cells in Excel 2003. I can’t find it anywhere in Excel 2007. Help!
A. In both Office 2007 and 2010, you’ll find the Quick Access Toolbar at the top left corner of all your application screens. Click on the down arrow to the right and choose More Commands. Change the Choose commands from: field to All Commands and locate Select Visible Cells. You can also use the shortcut Cells Alt+; (semi-colon).
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Subtotaling manually in Excel? You should know about the Subtotal tool
- Want to assign a value to a data item with a VLookUp?
- Excel: Find peace with merged cells and calculations--two natural enemies
- Is it time for a web site redesign? 5 telltale signs