Next time you need to send a fax, use your smartphone. Fax apps allow you to take a photo of a document, crop it, spruce it up and then send it out.
- JotNotScanner: Because it’s free, this app is a good starting point. Grid lines over a photographed image help you level the image; you can also zoom in for a closer look. Multiple pages can be combined into one document.
- Pro version, JotNotScanner: With even better features, it gives you the ability to export images to Evernote or DropBox. Cost: $1.99.
- TurboScan ($1.99) and ScannerPro ($6.99) allow you to open your scanned documents as a PDF, send them by email, print them or upload them to DropBox and Evernote.
- Scan to PDF works similarly, scanning documents using your phone’s camera. The resulting PDFs can be cropped and enhanced before uploading to Google Docs. Cost: 99 cents.
- CamScanner has a free and paid ($4.99) version. Downside to the free version: PDF docs contain a watermark, and you’ll be limited to 50 documents, with 10 pages per document. The paid version has no limits.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/30369/apps-just-for-faxing "