FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 29, 2012
Contact: Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
(800) 543-2055 (703)905-8000
New publication and website OFFICE MANAGER TODAY provide up-to-date information on HR, office technology, administration, communications
Falls Church, Va.—Business Management Daily, a division of specialized information publisher Capitol Information Group, announced today the launch of the new publication, Office Manager Today, and its accompanying website, OfficeManagerToday.com.
In a time when managers are increasingly being called upon to fill multiple job roles due to the soft economy, Office Manager Today is a complete business resource designed specifically for the busy management professional who needs trustworthy, reliable office management advice—but doesn’t have all day to find it.
Office Manager Today’s newsletter, website, e-letter, and Special Reports offer a full suite of services designed to keep professionals up to date on a variety of office management topics including management, HR, office technology, administration, communications and leadership.
“People are being required to wear an ever-increasing number of hats at work,” said Office Manager Today publisher Phillip A. Ash. “Office managers in today’s busy and often short-staffed companies hire and supervise employees, handle workplace conflict resolution, provide records retention guidelines, train colleagues in office technology and design presentations while still filling the more traditional role of quintessential office organizer.”
“We’re responding to their needs by putting a variety of essential topics under one umbrella to help them streamline their workload, quickly find the information they need and win the daily battle to get home on time,” Ash said.
The Office Manager Today website includes useful tools, such as customizable templates, forms and memos, plus a grammar repair shop and skills checklists. The service also includes an 8-page monthly newsletter filled with tips and advice for busy managers. Interested professionals can subscribe on a yearly basis and will receive a variety of free special reports on timesaving, conflict resolution, business finance and office technology. All subscriptions come with a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Office Technology. Faster ways to find computer files, getting more out of voice mail programs and time-saving tips.
- Communication. The 5 C’s of office communication that will help “onboard” new hires and help retain them.
- Managing. The 8 key traits based on the Google, Inc. “people analytics” team’s determinations on what makes high-quality managers.
- Office Administration. Five workplace-tested strategies guaranteed to help reclaim control of the workday.
- Operations. The Top Ten Employee Handbook Mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Human Resources. Ways to understand the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and how to prevent employee abuse of this law.
- Time Management. Three techniques for making meetings more effective.
- Morale. Seven great ideas to make your workplace a happier one from Great Place to Work Institute—5 of which don’t cost a dime.
“We’re confident that our readers will come to rely on Office Manager Today as an important part of their workday,” added Ash. “We have been advising business professionals for 75 years and we are pleased to add this new publication and website to our fold specifically for the busy professional struggling to maintain a healthy work-life balance.”
Sharpen your skills and take your career to the next level - Subscribe to Business Management Daily's 'Office Manager Today.'
About Business Management Daily
Business Management Daily has been providing sound news and advice since 1937, giving business professionals the news, skills and strategies they need to grow their business, avoid legal pitfalls and advance their careers. In addition to Office Manager Today, Business Management Daily also publishes Executive Leadership, HR Specialist: Employment Law and Office Technology Today and other titles in business and tax specialties. Visit us at www.BusinessManagementDaily.com for free email updates, as well as webinars, online training resources, special reports and newsletters.
Office Manager Today may be ordered from Business Management Daily, 7600A Leesburg Pike, West Building, Suite 300, Falls Church, VA 22043. Telephone orders: 1-800-543-2055. Fax orders: 1-703-905-8040. Online orders: www.OfficeManagerToday.com. Subscribers have full access to the online website and newsletter. All orders are 100% money-back satisfaction guaranteed.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/30357/new-publication-website-office-manager-today "
- Free report will help business professionals manage difficult bosses
- Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace: 6 Ways to Improve Productivity, Reduce Risk of Lawsuits
- Business Management Daily offers free video on how to design effective PowerPoint presentations
- Now revealed: 8 steps to becoming the strong manager your employees need
- Free report for Administrative Professionals Week will help administrative assistants create effective SOP