What should you do if an employee produces a health care professional’s diagnosis of stress, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), along with a recommendation to reassign the employee? Do you accept that the employee is disabled and consider the reassignment as a reasonable accommodation?
- Chicago's Loyola law students mastering the recession
- Track declining productivity to justify staffing, pay and promotion decisions
- Settling case? Prevent a second lawsuit by including promise not to reapply
- Make sure written employment contracts exclude oral promises
- Court strikes down embattled NLRB's 'ambush election' rule