What should you do if an employee produces a health care professional’s diagnosis of stress, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), along with a recommendation to reassign the employee? Do you accept that the employee is disabled and consider the reassignment as a reasonable accommodation?
- Offering help at interview doesn't mean you regard applicant as disabled
- How not to handle FMLA leave (Hint: Following the law isn't optional!)
- Bias charges false? Discipline isn't retaliation
- HR: Carefully review firing plans; courts will frown on 'rubber stamp'
- Calling tactic 'blackmail' isn't necessarily defamation