To be successful, employee feedback should be routine, not a once-a-year event. In the same way, managers should make documentation of employee performance, behavior and discipline a regular habit. But how managers document their observations can mean the difference between winning and losing, should an employee ever decide to take you to court.
- When worried about religious accommodation, keep lines of communication open
- It's not all bad news when NLRB rules on social media
- On-Site pharmacy kiosk pares lunchtime chore list
- Write Job Descriptions Before Trouble Starts
- Track intermittent leave meticulously when you offset FMLA time with paid leave