After realizing how much it spent training new employees, SIB Development and Consulting in Charleston, S.C., decided to launch a novel retention bonus: If you keep your job for five years, you get $50,000. Keep it for 25 years, you get a $250,000 bonus. No strings attached.
As founder Dan Schneider told CNN, “There’s nothing that makes people loyal to companies anymore” but a $50,000 retention bonus can change that.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/30286/retention-bonus-stay-five-years-get-50000 "
- Florida minimum wage to rise to $6.67 at start of year
- Does the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act protect employees other than women?
- Meal breaks: You must make them available; you don't have to force employees to eat
- Support exempt decisions with job analysis
- Payroll pain: Can we ask staff to work for no pay?