President Obama unveiled a $3.8 trillion proposed budget for fiscal year 2013 that, according to an analysis by the Littler law firm, “signals that employers are facing an expanded enforcement and regulatory activity by the federal agencies.”
One key target: greater funding in several Department of Labor departments to enforce worker misclassification laws. Increases are also slated for the EEOC, NLRB and OSHA.
Read an analysis at http://tinyurl.com/fed2013.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/30285/obamas-2013-budget-boosts-funding-for-enforcement "
- Will Isiah Thomas verdict open sex harassment floodgates?
- Can we prohibit employees from sharing salary information with one another?
- Toughen your hiring policy to help neutralize union 'salts'
- Contractor arbitration pact doesn't always preclude court
- Court gives green light to arbitration; but proceed with caution