1. A new study says men consistently rate their performance about 30% higher than what it actually was. Women consistently rate their performance:
a. 10% lower than it actually was
b. Just about exactly what it actually was
c. About 15% higher than it actually was
2. Starting next year, what will employers have to start reporting on employees’ W-2 forms?
a. The employee’s racial category
b. The employee’s immigration status
c. The value of the employee’s health care coverage
3. A new Philadelphia law that took effect in January made it illegal for employers to ask applicants what question?
a. If they’ve been convicted of a crime
b. If they’ve been unemployed for more than a year
c. If they’ve ever received public financial assistance
4. A ruling this year from the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) says employers cannot require workers to sign arbitration agreements that:
a. Prevent class-action lawsuits
b. Prevent overtime claims
c. Prevent undocumented workers from participating in a claim
5. Benefit costs make up what percentage of the average U.S. employee’s total compensation?
6. Which was the only type of EEOC job discrimination complaint that decreased from 2010 to 2011?
Sources: 1. Columbia Business School study; 2. IRS; 3. Philadelphia Inquirer; 4. NLRB; 5. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics; 6. EEOC.
Answers: 1. c 2. c 3. a 4. a 5. c 6. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/30187/the-hr-iq-test-march-12 "