Compensation for employees in HR specialties (benefits, training, etc.) is about 20% higher than for HR general positions, says a report by Culpepper and Associates.
Compensation also rises for HR jobs in larger organizations and larger cities. Plus, more HR pros are becoming eligible for pay incentives as their jobs become more strategic.
Read the full report at www.theHRSpecialist.com/salary11.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Your dollars at risk: 6 ways to protect yourself from personal liability
- Co-workers marry: Can you tell one to resign?
- Transfer worker who needs a fresh start; it's not retaliation if pay, benefits are equal
- Sample Policy: Conflicts of Interest