Compensation for employees in HR specialties (benefits, training, etc.) is about 20% higher than for HR general positions, says a report by Culpepper and Associates.
Compensation also rises for HR jobs in larger organizations and larger cities. Plus, more HR pros are becoming eligible for pay incentives as their jobs become more strategic.
Read the full report at www.theHRSpecialist.com/salary11.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Want to get bosses' attention on bias problems? Remind them they can be held personally liable
- Immigration: Know Your 'Border Guard' Responsibilities
- Supreme Court nominee Sotomayor brings balanced employment law perspective
- Are you doing enough to stop employee identity theft?