Compensation for employees in HR specialties (benefits, training, etc.) is about 20% higher than for HR general positions, says a report by Culpepper and Associates.
Compensation also rises for HR jobs in larger organizations and larger cities. Plus, more HR pros are becoming eligible for pay incentives as their jobs become more strategic.
Read the full report at www.theHRSpecialist.com/salary11.
- How to develop an employee handbook that avoids liability
- What should we do? Employee almost divulged insider-trading information on Facebook
- Stick with termination decision--and don't hint that you're open to reconsidering
- Unless required, consider dropping drug tests
- Blind sided by an employee's inglorious Internet activity