Compensation for employees in HR specialties (benefits, training, etc.) is about 20% higher than for HR general positions, says a report by Culpepper and Associates.
Compensation also rises for HR jobs in larger organizations and larger cities. Plus, more HR pros are becoming eligible for pay incentives as their jobs become more strategic.
Read the full report at www.theHRSpecialist.com/salary11.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Wellness program helps lower health premiums by 10%
- Make sure your promotion process gives all qualified candidates enough time to apply
- Beware using medical costs as employment factor
- Documenting HR's responsiveness cuts harassment liability