Giving employees at least three weeks to review benefit information and providing that information in at least three different formats (personalized statements, web training, group meetings, etc.) is the key to benefits training that sticks, says new research from benefits provider Unum.
As the economy slumped, the study says, the percentage of employers offering personal-contact benefits education, such as group meetings, has fallen “significantly.”
- How should we handle difficult firing meeting?
- Lesson from 'I'm too sexy for my shirt' case: Be alert to female-on-male harassment
- Detailed investigations help distinguish punishments
- Parrot Cellular pays $4.2M to stop EBSA squawking
- New laws for a new year: Illinois employers face new credit check, wage payment requirements