The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Same offense, different circumstances: The punishment can fit the crime
- Could someone who doesn't work here possibly sue us for discrimination?
- It's a buyer's market: Hire the best candidates over those who meet minimum requirements
- Balance need for racial diversity against threat of reverse discrimination lawsuit