The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/2984/new-oxford-tavern-owner-accused-of-sexual-harassment "
- No harm in accommodating, even without official ADA disability determination
- Whistle-Blower or news source? Either way, she's out of a job
- Beware! Off-duty harassment may still be your problem
- Bosses: Never justify decisions with sexism
- Thwart retaliation claims by documenting your rationale for handling of original complaint