The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employment law by the numbers: Know which laws to ignore
- Job interviews: How to pose risky questions the legal way
- Employee feels slighted by promotion process? That's not enough to win retaliation lawsuit
- Ban obviously racist comments, or prepare to face EEOC discrimination lawsuit