The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Grand Rapids finds the legal costs alone can kill you
- Why I represent management as an employment law attorney
- Humiliation, not just physical threats, can be harassment
- Don't write a zero-tolerance violence policy unless you plan to apply it every time