The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
- Give HR the last word on terminations: Supervisor bias can taint firing decisions
- 'Same' offense? Document why discipline differs
- Vague complaints not enough to trigger retaliation protection
- 'Do As I Say' Department: Disability nonprofit sued for disability bias
- Respond vigorously to anonymous harassment