The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Study spots patterns in New York discrimination litigation
- Temp's contract expired? He can still sue you
- How seriously should we take allegations of female-on-male sexual harassment?
- Lexington diner pays to settle harassment and retaliation suit