The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
- Use telecommuters? Defuse 5 main lawsuit threats
- Supreme Court greases path for bias cases
- Make sure attorney coordinates your response to disability retirement claim and ADA defense
- 6 years is long enough: Are quick dismissals on the way following 7th Circuit's rebuke?
- Can we mandate EAP counseling when employee views porn at work?