The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
- Isolated comment not enough to prove age discrimination
- Don't be so quick to say 'no'--seriously consider every ADA accommodation request
- Hiring managers must review all applicants' qualifications
- Obesity: the next disability? Large cook sues McDonald's for bias
- About those waiver-and-Release agreements