The EEOC last month filed a lawsuit against the owner of the Crazy Horse Steak House & Saloon in New Oxford for sexually harassing female employees. The lawsuit alleges the owner repeatedly made sexually hostile comments and touched female employees against their wishes.
The restaurant didn’t have a sexual harassment policy at the time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Unequal pay is not always discrimination
- Delete your liability: Copy Xerox response to harassment complaint
- Where there's smoke ... can you fire (or refuse to hire)?
- Trying to avoid romantic trouble? Make sure transfer doesn't look like punishment