The U.S. Department of Labor recently issued three new fact sheets that help clarify what types of employer actions rise to the level of illegal retaliation under the(fact sheet 77B) and Fair Labor Standards Act (fact sheet 77A).
Find these and other DOL fact sheets at www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdcomp.htm.
- Restaurant caught in birthday suit, now it must pay
- Office romance: Don't ban it; manage it the right way
- Fed contractors may face more EEO reporting requirements
- What do we need to do to hire an H-1B immigrant currently working for another employer?
- Can we demand employee's Facebook password so we can access her postings?