The U.S. Department of Labor recently issued three new fact sheets that help clarify what types of employer actions rise to the level of illegal retaliation under the(fact sheet 77B) and Fair Labor Standards Act (fact sheet 77A).
Find these and other DOL fact sheets at www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdcomp.htm.
- Justify decisions to thwart retaliation bait & switch
- Prepare unified defense; ruling may spark more state suits
- How should we handle a termination when both the FMLA and short-term disability are in play?
- Act fast to stop any potential retaliation against worker who complains about bias, harassment
- Unions achieve first membership gains in 25 years