The U.S. Department of Labor recently issued three new fact sheets that help clarify what types of employer actions rise to the level of illegal retaliation under the(fact sheet 77B) and Fair Labor Standards Act (fact sheet 77A).
Find these and other DOL fact sheets at www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdcomp.htm.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- South Bend contractor hit with max fine for fall-Protection error
- Go ahead! Fire if worker sneaks confidential docs to EEOC
- DOL Wage and Hour Division unearths $4.5M in miner pay
- Unions hit the gas: New 'ambush' rules cause spike in elections