The U.S. Department of Labor recently issued three new fact sheets that help clarify what types of employer actions rise to the level of illegal retaliation under the(fact sheet 77B) and Fair Labor Standards Act (fact sheet 77A).
Find these and other DOL fact sheets at www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdcomp.htm.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/29785/what-counts-as-illegal-retaliation-dol-explains "
- New schedule legal, barring contract or illegal reason
- Rules of the road: Know when to pay hourly employees for travel time
- State court issues restraining order to bar AFSCME strike of UC
- New California restrictions on employer access to social media info
- 'Perfect' accommodation may still be unreasonable