In a significant legal victory, the EEOC has persuaded a federal court to limit what employers can include in so-called last-chance agreements. The court concluded that the EEOC was right when it argued that agreements threatening retaliation are illegal ...
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events