Cookbooks by great chefs are a lot likebooks written by business gurus:
- Experts often don’t write well for the masses.
- There’s a difference between having it all and making do. A great chef may have a top-of-the-line Viking oven. Yours may be so-so.
- Cooking is situational. Most cookbooks don’t tell you how to adapt.
Source: Wally Block’s Three-Star.
- Harness the wisdom of mothers
- One wrong word can launch a lawsuit: Warn bosses about the danger of ageist comments
- Employee sued and now she's back at work? Don't walk on eggshells for fear of retaliation
- What is the 'Lifetime value' of your employees?
- Take sexual harassment complaints seriouslyâ€”even if they involve past lovers