Before you authorize hiring or promoting a candidate who doesn’t meet the minimum requirements for the position, consider the potential for litigation. The fact is, if an employee or applicant who does meet the requirements belongs to a different protected class than the worker who got the job, you could wind up facing a lawsuit.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events