The 73 employees who work for Columbia, Md., technology/wireless communications firm BTS enjoy a unique vacation benefit: They can use a company-owned condominium in Florida—and $250 in spending money.
That’s just one of the generous benefits that 31-year-old CEO Sean Lane says are important for attracting employees long on ideas and energy. BTS employees enjoy fully company-paid health insurance (for individuals and families) and nosh on healthy, catered lunches once a week, compliments of the company. They can work out in an on-site gym and relax by playing pingpong in the office.
Contact: Rachel Charlesworth, (410) 290-0462.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Children's Hospital nurses return to work after strike
- Judge rejects class-action bid in San Diego taxi case
- Feds seek employer input on proposed rule on excepted benefits
- California Supreme Court's clear conclusion: For pay purposes, retiring is quitting