Health insurance and flextime aren’t the only perks employees consider benefits. Most of the companies that won “Best and Brightest” awards from the National Association for Business Resources earned accolades from their employees for:
- Using tools like an intranet, webcasts and blogs to communicate with employees.
- Including internal job postings and referral bonuses in their recruitment and retention programs.
- Encouraging employees to participate in skills training via webinars and podcasts.
- Sponsoring local charitable activities or conducting on-site activities such as blood donations and food drives.
- Hosting or sponsoring activities that celebrate multiculturalism and diversity, or creating written diversity statements.
The Best and Brightest awards honor Midwest employers that use innovative human resource practices. The awards are based on employee surveys.
Contact: Jennifer Kluge at the National Association for Business Resources, (586) 393-8800.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/29592/nontraditional-benefits-set-best-and-brightest-apart "