• LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

IDAHO: Payroll law update, July-Dec. 2011

by on
in Office Management,Payroll Management

Income tax withholding. Employees must receive their 2011 W-2 forms by Feb. 1, 2012; forms must be filed by Feb. 29, 2012.

In addition, all the other state information required to be shown on employees’ W-2 forms, employers must show the Idaho withholding permit number. Em­­ployers must file paper or electronic W-2 and 1099 forms by the last day of February. (Reg., Reg.

Pass-through entities (i.e., S corps, partnerships, limited liability companies) must withhold income taxes at the highest marginal rate from cash distributions made to nonresident individuals. Withholding isn’t required if nonresidents’ share of taxes is less than $1,000 or they elect to have their entities pay and report their taxes. Withholding also isn’t required if individuals file certifications of residency with their entities on forms approved by the Tax Commission. Amounts withheld must be remitted by Jan. 31 of the following year. (Reg.

Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!

Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...

We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.

The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.

" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/29337/idaho-payroll-law-update-july-dec-2011 "

Leave a Comment