Income tax withholding. The phrase “Internal Revenue Code” means the federal tax code in effect on April 14, 2011. For 2011 and later years, the state conforms to the provision in the federal health care reform law that allows employees to pay for their adult children’s health benefits on a tax-free basis until the year those children turn age 27. (H.F. 20, L. 2011)
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/29328/minnesota-payroll-law-update-july-dec-2011 "
- Time Off to Vote: State-by-State Voting Leave Laws Explained
- Trade legislation impacts FUTA, new-hire reporting
- Any requirement to pay out or roll over unused sick leave?
- Under a PTO plan, how should we handle payouts when employees quit or get fired?
- IRS loosens de minimis deposit rules, sets 944 filing rules