Income tax withholding. The phrase “Internal Revenue Code” means the federal tax code in effect for the 2010 tax year. (Act 45, L. 2011)
Minimum wages. For 2012, the inflation-adjusted minimum wage increases to $8.46 an hour, up from $8.15.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/29281/vermont-payroll-law-update-july-dec-2011 "
- Fiscal Cliff Watch: The clock is ticking, and still no withholding tables
- IRS asks court to rehear U.S. v. Quality Stores
- If you hire your kids, be the boss, not the parent
- Lessons from the 2006 SHRM conference: Do you really need to offer that employee benefit?
- What are the rules on setting a late policy?