Income tax withholding. The phrase “Internal Revenue Code” means the federal tax code in effect for the 2010 tax year. (Act 45, L. 2011)
Minimum wages. For 2012, the inflation-adjusted minimum wage increases to $8.46 an hour, up from $8.15.
- Can we pay opportunity wages to a rehired employee?
- Special analysis: Beware of employees who work interstate
- Payroll and Accounts Payable: Essential friends and allies
- Under PTO policy, must we pay out unused leave upon employee's termination?
- What should we do? Employee has used all her sick leave, but she's still sick