. The state’s paid , which was to have become effective on Oct. 1, 2012, will now become effective on Oct. 1, 2015. (S.B. 5091, L. 2011)
Minimum wages. For 2012, the inflation-adjusted minimum wage increases to $9.04 an hour, up from $8.67.
- How should we handle pay for employee who will be out two weeks on National Guard duty?
- Encourage vacation days to discourage unpaid absences
- Recruiting & Retaining: 6 Real-Life Examples of Successful Programs
- Special analysis: What to do with electronic records
- How far must we go in tracking meal breaks?