The IRS wants agents who file their clients’ Forms 941 to please color within the lines on Schedule R, Allocation Schedule for Aggregate Form 941 Filers.
IRS: Submit only conforming Schedule Rs; don’t add lines, create spreadsheets or attempt to overfill a single sheet with more information than is on an official Schedule R.
Reason: Nonconforming schedules can’t be scanned in, which means the data is manually entered. This slows processing and contributes to a higher error rate.
- How to Write Meeting Minutes
- Make sure rigorous performance expectations don't drive employees to work off the clock
- Can a small employer deny leave to an employee whose spouse is seriously ill?
- The 'Ghosts of W-2s Past' need haunt you no longer
- Keep your cool and vanquish your tough summer pay problems