Knowledge still confers power.
Five things you can do to maximize it:
1. Follow up immediately by making connections, planning first steps and pushing them forward.
2. Let yourself learn. It’s OK to stay offline for hours, even days, if you’re soaking up knowledge—whether you’re in a new country or with a stack of new trade magazines.
3. Focus. Now. Dwell in the moment. You can’t do that by multitasking.
4. Explain what you learned. Whether you do this by speaking or in writing, to yourself or to others, it will help you process what you think you understand and identify gaps in knowledge you need to fill.
5. Ask. Even the most educated people routinely hear words or concepts they don’t get. The smartest people look them up or ask.
— Adapted from “Improve your knowledge daily,” Art Markman, SmartBlog on.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/29229/5-ways-to-boost-your-brain-power "