TheSecurity Administration (EBSA) just rolled out a new website designed to help employees better understand their health and retirement benefits.
Good news: The site—www.dol.gov/ebsa/contactEBSA/consumerassistance.html—offers valuable information you can use to educate your employees about their benefits. Bad news: One of EBSA’s goals for the new site is to make it easier for employees to file complaints about their benefits.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Independent contractor alert: Feds on the lookout for misclassification
- EEOC cheesed over pay, hours at Philly fast-food franchise
- North Carolina Workers' Compensation Act
- Texas Supreme Court affirms employers not responsible for contractor negligence