TheSecurity Administration (EBSA) just rolled out a new website designed to help employees better understand their health and retirement benefits.
Good news: The site—www.dol.gov/ebsa/contactEBSA/consumerassistance.html—offers valuable information you can use to educate your employees about their benefits. Bad news: One of EBSA’s goals for the new site is to make it easier for employees to file complaints about their benefits.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- St. Paul mayor touts paid leave before State of the Union
- If exempt employee fields calls or emails on a sick day, is it still a sick day?
- Hiring independent contractors? Let them work for others, too
- One instance of sex-based pay is enough to prove discrimination