American Airlines recognizes employees at five airports each quarter to promote friendly competition for better customer service.
“Customer Cup” awards are categorized by market size, from largest to smallest stations according to flight activity. Winners excel at gate interactions, the boarding experience, delay, onboard interactions, baggage handling and baggage resolution.
Employees who contribute earn a party in their honor.
Contact: Stacey Frantz of American Airlines, (817) 967-1577.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can the company 'profit' from the share of health premiums charged to employees?
- Fighting a Union Campaign: What Employers Can and Can't Do
- Informal ERISA complaints aren't protected
- Solidify an independent contractor's status by proving he turned down employee job offer