American Airlines recognizes employees at five airports each quarter to promote friendly competition for better customer service.
“Customer Cup” awards are categorized by market size, from largest to smallest stations according to flight activity. Winners excel at gate interactions, the boarding experience, delay, onboard interactions, baggage handling and baggage resolution.
Employees who contribute earn a party in their honor.
Contact: Stacey Frantz of American Airlines, (817) 967-1577.
- New legal risks for employers using independent contractors
- When (and how) can Pa. employees peek in their personnel files?
- Know your responsibilities under the EEOC's final GINA regs
- How to help employees understand the value of their benefits
- Radical change to worker's schedule lets him win unemployment benefits