American Airlines recognizes employees at five airports each quarter to promote friendly competition for better customer service.
“Customer Cup” awards are categorized by market size, from largest to smallest stations according to flight activity. Winners excel at gate interactions, the boarding experience, delay, onboard interactions, baggage handling and baggage resolution.
Employees who contribute earn a party in their honor.
Contact: Stacey Frantz of American Airlines, (817) 967-1577.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Good sense or meddling? Scotts' no-Smoking policy tested in court
- Study cites New York as a hotbed of wage-and-hour claims
- Pension plans: Don't make <br/> employees guess at meanings
- Minnesota's 8.8% unemployment rate outpaces national average