American Airlines recognizes employees at five airports each quarter to promote friendly competition for better customer service.
“Customer Cup” awards are categorized by market size, from largest to smallest stations according to flight activity. Winners excel at gate interactions, the boarding experience, delay, onboard interactions, baggage handling and baggage resolution.
Employees who contribute earn a party in their honor.
Contact: Stacey Frantz of American Airlines, (817) 967-1577.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/29131/airlines-customer-cup-prompts-friendly-competition "
- Disabled workers can collect unemployment if denied accommodations they ask for
- Holding employee's final paycheck to recoup company property
- You can't unilaterally stop workers' comp payments
- Use snail mail, not e-mail, to file unemployment appeal
- Incentive pay hours don't count toward the 1,250 hours required for FMLA leave