How important is the Internet to younger workers’ lives? Very.
Eye-opening findings from a recent study of college students and young professionals:
- One in three considers the Internet to be as important as air, water, food and shelter.
- More than half could not live without the Internet and cite it as an “integral part” of their lives.
- One in three would prioritize social media freedom, device flexibility and work mobility over salary in accepting a job offer.
- Seven of 10 employees have “friended” their managers and co-workers on Facebook.
- Two of five students have not bought a physical book (except textbooks) in two years.
- Most respondents have a Facebook account and check it at least once a day.
- Half would rather lose their wallet or purse than their smartphone or mobile device.
Source: Cisco Connected World Technology Report.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/29093/just-how-important-is-this-tech-stuff "