New Jersey-based Nassau Trust (NEBT) had some great health insurance products. Insurance agency Allstaffing, Inc., marketed NEBT’s products extensively to Pennsylvania employers and built quite a business. There was just one problem: NEBT wasn’t licensed in either state, and the company is bankrupt.
The New Jersey Insurance Department has corrected this oversight by persuading Gerber Life Insurance to pay nearly $1 million in outstanding claims on the policies.
- Contractor or employee? How to make the call and avoid an IRS audit
- How to change employees' health habits — one click at a time
- Boost your life insurance perks ... and save
- Planning for productivity: What time are workers at their best?
- Is it possible to reduce everyone's hours without running afoul of the law?