At first glance, management-employee participation groups seem legally risk-free. But looking deeper, such committees could, under certain circumstances, be viewed as illegal, employer-dominated unions under federal labor law. Key point: According to a handful of NLRB rulings, an employer commits an unfair labor practice whenever it dominates any “labor organization.”
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events