OSHA has issued its first written enforcement instructions regarding incidents of. OSHA officials will use the directive to decide whether allegations of workplace violence warrant an investigation. For employers, it details methods they can use to minimize the possibility of workplace violence.
Read a summary of the new rules and find a link to the OSHA document at www.theHRSpecialist.com/violencerules.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/28929/osha-issues-new-rules-on-investigating-violence "
- Violating any work rule can be just cause for termination
- Good news: Discussion of discipline that doesn't name names is not defamation
- Workplace safety: Do you use the most effective policies?
- New federal safety program starting in June increases enforcement, fines on repeat offenders
- Top 5 mistakes employers make and how to avoid them