OSHA has issued its first written enforcement instructions regarding incidents of. OSHA officials will use the directive to decide whether allegations of workplace violence warrant an investigation. For employers, it details methods they can use to minimize the possibility of workplace violence.
Read a summary of the new rules and find a link to the OSHA document at www.theHRSpecialist.com/violencerules.
- FMLA, FLSA, ADA and more: The 10 employment laws every manager must know
- 10 minutes well-spent: Audit your employee bulletin board
- Between honesty and discretion, what's the best approach to reference requests?
- How can we prevent co-worker harassment from escalating into violence?
- The 10 Employment Laws Every Manager Should Know