OSHA just released its list of the most frequently citedand health violations for fiscal year 2011, which ended Sept. 30. The top 10, starting with the most violations: Fall protection in construction, scaffolding in construction, hazard communication, respiratory protection, lockout/tagout, electrical wiring methods, powered industry trucks, ladders in construction, electrical general requirements and machine guarding.
Find compliance advice on these standards at www.osha.gov/SLTC.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/28928/the-top-10-safety-and-health-violations-of-2011 "
- One less tune for whistle-blowers to play: Sarbanes-Oxley Act trumps Colorado common law
- Working miracles isn't part of accommodation process
- Dump strict English-only policy; EEOC cracks down
- Before starting ADA accommodations process, ask basic question: Is this employee disabled?
- In Chino, having too few time clocks costs $1 million