OSHA just released its list of the most frequently citedand health violations for fiscal year 2011, which ended Sept. 30. The top 10, starting with the most violations: Fall protection in construction, scaffolding in construction, hazard communication, respiratory protection, lockout/tagout, electrical wiring methods, powered industry trucks, ladders in construction, electrical general requirements and machine guarding.
Find compliance advice on these standards at www.osha.gov/SLTC.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Serial complainer? She probably can't show retaliation
- Don't suggest delaying EEOC filing near deadline
- Labor Dept. proposes extensive revisions to FMLA regulations
- Be on guard for age discrimination suit if older worker offers to work for less