OSHA just released its list of the most frequently citedand health violations for fiscal year 2011, which ended Sept. 30. The top 10, starting with the most violations: Fall protection in construction, scaffolding in construction, hazard communication, respiratory protection, lockout/tagout, electrical wiring methods, powered industry trucks, ladders in construction, electrical general requirements and machine guarding.
Find compliance advice on these standards at www.osha.gov/SLTC.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Commonwealth Court rules against Berks County Prison
- Texas' new hiring law should help employers and convicts
- Employment law 101: The six most common manager errors
- Investigation points back to employee who complained? It's OK to punish her, too