OSHA just released its list of the most frequently citedand health violations for fiscal year 2011, which ended Sept. 30. The top 10, starting with the most violations: Fall protection in construction, scaffolding in construction, hazard communication, respiratory protection, lockout/tagout, electrical wiring methods, powered industry trucks, ladders in construction, electrical general requirements and machine guarding.
Find compliance advice on these standards at www.osha.gov/SLTC.
- HR Specialist releases agenda for Nov. 4-6 conference in D.C.
- Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act
- You could be personally liable for injuries under N.C. workers' comp law
- How should we handle a termination when both the FMLA and short-term disability are in play?
- You can block staff from bringing co-workers to disciplinary meetings