OSHA just released its list of the most frequently citedand health violations for fiscal year 2011, which ended Sept. 30. The top 10, starting with the most violations: Fall protection in construction, scaffolding in construction, hazard communication, respiratory protection, lockout/tagout, electrical wiring methods, powered industry trucks, ladders in construction, electrical general requirements and machine guarding.
Find compliance advice on these standards at www.osha.gov/SLTC.
- Employee probation periods: a lawsuit waiting to happen
- Rebellion after dispute resolution? Discipline
- New Jersey's whistle-Blower law sets tough burden for employers
- Employee acting out of character? Balance safety, liability
- Don't let fear prevent firing of whistle-blower: Your complete records will back you up