OSHA just released its list of the most frequently citedand health violations for fiscal year 2011, which ended Sept. 30. The top 10, starting with the most violations: Fall protection in construction, scaffolding in construction, hazard communication, respiratory protection, lockout/tagout, electrical wiring methods, powered industry trucks, ladders in construction, electrical general requirements and machine guarding.
Find compliance advice on these standards at www.osha.gov/SLTC.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can the union demand we pay for employees' personal protective equipment?
- Labor Minister looks to stop after-hours emails with "anti-stress regulation"
- For now, hospital can't force nurses to assist in abortions
- Is there an FLSA violation hiding in your company handbook?