A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- You are required to notify employees who have been exposed to air contaminants
- Showing restraint: Ensuring worker safety with workplace protective orders
- Learn from biggest losers and winners of '07
- Phrase job offers carefully to avoid confusion, lawsuits