A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What are the rules governing employment of minors for summer seasonal work?
- How to Respond to an EEOC Complaint: 10 Steps to Success
- Brace Yourself! Discrimination Claims Up Sharply
- Are we obligated to comply? Employee's doctor ordered an ergonomic study