A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Tell supervisors: No threats following unfair labor charges
- Ballot initiatives in several states and cities usher in employment law changes
- Set objective criteria for renewing employee contracts
- HR's New Year's resolutions: The top 10 to-do's in 2010