A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
- Texas court clarifies new definition of 'Retaliation'
- Springfield to pay officer $150,000 for ongoing discrimination
- AG announces partnership to combat misclassification
- Must we rehire strikers when labor dispute ends? We may want to keep replacement workers
- Beware FMLA trap in no-fault attendance policy