A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/28905/legality-of-new-union-poster-faces-hearing-ruling-by-jan-31 "
- When employer calls for a recommendation, keep it basic
- Not so warm and fuzzy at Aurora Build-A-Bear Workshop
- How to win sexual harassment lawsuits: Institute robust anti-harassment training policy
- Job interviews: How to pose risky questions the legal way
- Too small for FMLA? Think again; you may be an 'integrated employer'