A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Establish an employee policy on responding to shoplifters--and be consistent in enforcement
- Demanding lie detector test isn't necessarily retaliation
- Transfer may not trigger clock on discrimination, retaliation claims
- 1099s won't instantly create independent contractors