A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Illegal firing can cancel terms of noncompete pact
- Court strikes down embattled NLRB's 'ambush election' rule
- Supreme Court's Walmart ruling makes it harder for workers to bring class actions
- Labor alert! The NLRA can apply to nonunion employers, too