A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- You can discharge disabled employee if there's no way to know when she'll return
- Reasonable accommodations under the ADA in the 7th Circuit
- Don't ban employees from discussing a co-worker's health
- New OSHA rules require more injury reporting