A court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 19 on two business-backed lawsuits challenging the legality of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) new requirement that U.S. employers display a new workplace poster describing employees’ union rights.
Expect a ruling by Jan. 31, which is the current NLRB deadline for employers to display the poster. Learn more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/unionposter.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Set a clear policy on confidential talks with employees
- North Carolina Legislature considers new employment laws
- KKK videos and swastikas cause AK Steel Corp. to lose bias suit
- Establish an employee policy on responding to shoplifters--and be consistent in enforcement