Global health care company Sanofi is keeping its own employees healthy by opening a full-service medical center and on-site pharmacy at its U.S. headquarters in Bridgewater, N.J.
“As a global health care company that is dedicated to solving health challenges, it is essential for us to know that we are doing everything we can to help our own employees and their dependents stay well,” says Sanofi’s Judy O’Hagan, VP of U.S. HR.
The health center and pharmacy is operated by Walgreens Take Care Health Systems and will serve 2,600 employees in the Bridgewater area. Services include primary care, urgent care, laboratory services, preventive care, wellness, health screenings, patient education and disease.
In addition, the full-service pharmacy will provide medication counseling, prescription transfers, automatic refills and over-the-counter items.
The company also gave employees vouchers for flu shots at Walgreens.
Contact: Jack Cox of Sanofi US, (908) 981-5280.
- California Supreme Court limits liability for independent contractor's injuries
- UI benefits due unless you prove independent contractor status
- Don't even think about going without workers' compensation insurance
- EEOC issues employer best practices on work/family balance
- Ensure bosses understand break obligations