An organization’s health results in part from its ability to renew itself faster than its competitors.
Researchers from McKinsey & Co. use a process called the “five A’s” to build a competitive advantage.
1. Aspiration: Where do we want to go?
2. Assessment: How do we benchmark and measure our readiness for change?
3. Architecture: What kind of framework should we have in place to get where we want to go?
4. Action: How will we manage our journey?
5. Advancement: What’s our plan to keep moving forward?
— Adapted from Beyond Performance: How Great Organizations Build Ultimate Competitive Advantage, Scott Keller and Colin Price, Wiley.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/28452/sharpen-your-a-game "