It’s the same for business. What makes an organization hum is the work on the front lines where your organization touches the customer. Front-line people make or break your company with daily decisions and actions.
And who has the greatest impact on those decisions and those actions? Supervisors. Supervisors clarify expectations and measure performance. Without them, people on the front line are forced to figure things out for themselves.
Source: Wally Bock’s Three StarBlog.
- What's the general rule on how much severance pay to offer RIF'ed employees?
- What to do when feedback doesn't work
- Employers ask: To Google or not to Google?
- Turn negative reviews into a positive experience: 7 strategies, 4 scripts
- Demand medical information before considering employee's accommodation request