You don’t have to be a graphic designer to create eye-catching PowerPoint presentations. Not when you have Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint: Tricks to Upgrade Your Presentations.
1. Shift between overlapping objects on slides easily. Using the mouse to move between a complex collection of overlapping objects on a slide can prove tricky. Try Tab to move between them instead.
2. Select the previous object on a slide. Shift+Tab works the same as above, but in the other direction.
3. Create duplicate objects. When creating complex diagrams or screen simulations, duplicate objects may be useful. Left-click, copy, click off first object, right-click paste, gets shortened to Ctrl+D. That’s also one less keystroke than Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V!
When you need your next high-stakes PowerPoint Presentation to be clear, concise, convincing and even unforgettable, then download your copy of Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint: Tricks to Upgrade Your Presentations right now. With these new techniques, you’ll spend just minutes creating exciting presentations to wow your colleagues and boss. Download your copy now.
4. Type less text. In the Navigation pane, go to the Outline tab. The first item you type will automatically be put in Title Slide layout. Press tab and you’re in the subtitle placeholder. Pressing Enter and Shift+Tab will generate a second slide in Title and Content layout. Pressing Enter and Tab will allow you to enter your bullets. This will provide a clean document where you can create detailed speaker notes.
5. Master Slide Masters. Many people shy away from working with Slide Masters because they think they’re too complicated. With the newer versions of PowerPoint, Slide Masters are a breeze.
From the View tab and the Presentation Views group, click on the Slide Master button. Before you start clicking, keep in mind that the slides on the left show all the layouts available to you: These are not your slides.
Want to make a change to affect all your slides? Scroll all the way up and change the first one. This is great for inserting a web address or a logo on every slide.
Create Presentations That Sing … in Just Minutes!
In today’s media-savvy business world, creating appealing PowerPoint presentations must be second nature to you. If not, your career could stall.
But you don’t have to be a tech wiz or a graphic designer to create ‘knock-em-dead’ presentations. With Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint: Tricks to Upgrade Your Presentations, you’ll discover how to go from Word outline to impressive PowerPoint presentations in just minutes.
Download your copy instantly. Don’t worry. You have a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- the best ways to use colors and fonts to create an eye-pleasing theme
- the helpful techniques to incorporate tables and charts to communicate information efficiently
- how to use animation and SmartArt to make your presentation jump off the screen and grab everyone’s attention.
- the ins and outs of using audio and video for a world-class, high-tech multimedia production
- and so much more.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/28430/advanced-powerpoint-5-shortcuts-build-better-presentations "