Execs at Diageo North America encourage their employees to live near work as part of its effort to help workers balance their jobs with their home lives.
The company, which makes and distributes such beverage brands as Tanqueray and Guinness, also allows employees to job share, flex or compress their hours and telework. And the company offers employees a concierge service, backup day care and college placement assistance.
Some of the company’s locations offer on-site amenities like health clubs, laundry and dry cleaning services and banking services.
Contact: Joshua Friesen, Diageo North America, (203) 229-2100.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Short-term disability: Does paid time off still accrue?
- Understanding How The ADAAA And The New EEOC Regulations Have Changed The ADA
- Productivity plus: Retool with new Internet Explorer tricks
- HR salaries weaken, but comp & benefits pay grows