Newell Rubbermaid broke ground in October on a two-story, 17,000-square-foot child care center that will accommodate 120 children of full-time employees by early next year. The new facility is next door to the company’s Atlanta headquarters.
The company has partnered with Bright Horizons Family Solutions to manage and staff the center, which will feature a curriculum that emphasizes the development of each child’s physical, intellectual, social and emotional well-being.
The child care center will incorporate Newell Rubbermaid products. In addition to its well-known Rubbermaid brand housewares, the company also makes Graco and Aprica kid gear.
Contact: Joe Ketter, VP of corporate HR, (770) 418-7000.
- What's an employer's responsibility to provide notification of a data security breach?
- Fair discipline process is key to avoiding lawsuits
- Suspect doc is a 'certification specialist'? Ask for second and even third opinions
- Do You Need More 'Think Time' in your day? A 16-Question Self-Quiz
- Worker hinting at harassment? Provide policy