Newell Rubbermaid broke ground in October on a two-story, 17,000-square-foot child care center that will accommodate 120 children of full-time employees by early next year. The new facility is next door to the company’s Atlanta headquarters.
The company has partnered with Bright Horizons Family Solutions to manage and staff the center, which will feature a curriculum that emphasizes the development of each child’s physical, intellectual, social and emotional well-being.
The child care center will incorporate Newell Rubbermaid products. In addition to its well-known Rubbermaid brand housewares, the company also makes Graco and Aprica kid gear.
Contact: Joe Ketter, VP of corporate HR, (770) 418-7000.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- EEOC rule allows coordination of retiree health benefits with Medicare
- Can we legally ban all employee smoking at work?
- Is this asking for trouble? Our sick policy requires a doctor's note containing a diagnosis
- Design development plan around person's life, not just the job