Think for a second about your most innovative and productive employees. It’s likely that they approach life in the same way they approach work—with an unbridled passion. With the news of Steve Jobs death yesterday, I remembered a remarkable commencement speech the Apple founder gave at Stanford University in 2005. He spoke of that kind of passion for work and life. The highlights ...
- Does Employee's Text Message Qualify as an 'FMLA Request'?
- Preventing 'cubical rage': 6 ways to calm angry employees
- Big spike in I-9 audits: Are your records in order?
- Avoiding 'Talented Terrors': 20 Questions to Help You Hire for Attitude
- Lessons of a Giant $1.5M Theft: How to Handle Sticky-Fingered Staff