During the online event’s first two hours, the company clocked 187 email exchanges, 286 chats and 180 content downloads. The fair is staffed and organized by Milicruit, which specializes in virtual career fairs.
Wes Reel, Waste Management’s director of disability and military recruiting outreach programs, says the firm hires a vet nearly every day of the year. Already, 12% of employees are veterans.
- Bullet-proof your promotion process: Tell everyone to forward notes and documents to HR
- Lenoir company folded--but must still pay bias settlement
- Your online job ads: Keywords are the key
- Your dollars at risk: 6 ways to protect yourself from personal liability
- Can we ask applicants to leave voice-mail message?