During the online event’s first two hours, the company clocked 187 email exchanges, 286 chats and 180 content downloads. The fair is staffed and organized by Milicruit, which specializes in virtual career fairs.
Wes Reel, Waste Management’s director of disability and military recruiting outreach programs, says the firm hires a vet nearly every day of the year. Already, 12% of employees are veterans.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Drug test leads to disability bias suit against Chicago firm
- What's the latest on the employment of immigrants in the Carolinas?
- Supreme Court makes it harder for employees to win age-bias lawsuits
- Promotions vs. external hires: Who performs better?