During the online event’s first two hours, the company clocked 187 email exchanges, 286 chats and 180 content downloads. The fair is staffed and organized by Milicruit, which specializes in virtual career fairs.
Wes Reel, Waste Management’s director of disability and military recruiting outreach programs, says the firm hires a vet nearly every day of the year. Already, 12% of employees are veterans.
- If you use a job application kiosk, warn applicants that lying is a crime
- Don't fire employee because of family's high health costs
- Smaller organizations: Promote your size in recruiting
- Feds consider revisions to I-9 verification form
- Use formal application processes to ward off failure-to-hire/promote lawsuits