Here’s more incentive to ramp up your organization’s disease-
The greatest increases in per-capita health costs will come from congestive heart failure (75 percent increase), coronary artery disease (48 percent) and diabetes (24 percent). Read more at www.healthpartners.com/portal/870.html.
- 2011 salaries expected to remain the same -- Increase your income odds with 4 ongoing strategies
- Check backgrounds to cut harassment liability
- Prepare for the EFCA—even if unions never worried you before
- Use encouraging, fair—and honest—appraisals when coaching newly promoted employees
- Chrysler: Old dogs, even back then