The 12 members of the bipartisan “super panel” appointed by Congress are meeting to try to whittle down the national debt to a manageable level. And you can bet tax reform is on the table. Virtually every tax code provision is up for debate. What tax reform proposals can we expect to emerge from these closed-door meetings? Here are six:
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events