Seven sites that every globe-trotter (or her assistant) should bookmark, according to Travel + Leisure:
1. HopStop.com. Subway and bus directions for 11 domestic (New York, Boston and Washington, D.C., among others) and two international (Paris and London) cities.
3. TheBathroomDiaries.com. Public restroom locations for 120 countries.
4. Travel.state.gov. Check travel advisories, see where your passport application stands or look up travel visa information.
5. Travelersnet.com. Lists phone numbers for more than 100 domestic and international airlines.
6. Urbanrail.net. Subway maps for 300 cities worldwide.
7. World-airport-codes.com. Searchable database of more than 9,000 worldwide airport codes, listed by country, airport, country codes, etc.