Put yourself on the same page as your boss, literally, by reading what he’s reading. Some of the best books on executives’ nightstands:
- Superfreakonomics, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, applies economic thinking to everything.
- Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell, examines why some people succeed.
- Built to Last, by Jim Collins, reveals the secret of longevity behind companies that last.
- The Upside of the Downturn, by Geoffrey Colvin, offers 10 strategies for companies to stay competitive during tough times.
- Viral Loop, by Adam L. Penenberg, explains the rocket-ship growth of services like Facebook and Twitter.
- Too Big to Fail, by Andrew Ross Sorkin, examines the 2008 financial implosion on Wall Street and in Washington.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/27570/read-like-a-ceo "