The Florida workers’ compensation system protects employees who are injured on the job by replacing lost wages while they recover. The system works as a no-fault guarantee ...
- Suspect FMLA mischief? Use certification rights before taking drastic action
- FMLA compliance doesn't rule out enforcing attendance policy
- New state law expands whistle-blower protections
- Goodyear faces lawsuit over woman's health-related firing
- Employee who misses work for medical reasons may be eligible for unemployment benefits