Help travelers organize all their information tidbits with these slick online tools:
• Gliider: Save and organize travel research by dropping text and photos from web sites into folders: Flights folder, Hotels folder, See and Do, etc. Share with friends, or e-mail a PDF dossier of the information. Bonus: It scours for deals at hotels you’ve dropped into folders.
• TravelMuse: Save ideas from any web page to your travel folder, thanks to a bookmarker in your browser bar. TravelMuse also can provide travel ideas, based on desired budget and distance.
• NileGuide: NileGuide offers ideas for things to do, hotels, restaurants and nightlife. Downside: It limits users to content it creates.
• Trekaroo: Helps travelers find kid-friendly hotels, activities and destinations, based on other parents’ recommendations.
- How to Write Meeting Minutes No matches