A policy has changed. Your task? Share the news with the office.
Write a well-received policies and procedures memo by addressing these four questions:
1. What’s this about? Use bullets, numbers and headings to help readers absorb points more easily.
2. Why the change? Be specific. Give the who, what, where, when and how.
3. How is this policy different? Explain it in terms of what exists now.
4. Where does one send questions? Make a response as easy as possible.
- How to Write Meeting Minutes No matches