Mobile coupons—text messages with discount codes sent to a cell phone—have become the latest time- and tree-friendly way to save money. No clipping and saving necessary.
Instead, the coupons appear on your mobile phone. You simply flash your screen at checkout to redeem.
Sign up for good deals by subscribing to one of these mobile-coupon aggregators:
- Cellfire.com: Free movie rentals, discounted groceries and bouquet bargains—there’s plenty to choose from on Cellfire. Select the offer you want, save it to your phone, and access it when you’re ready to check out.
- Zavers.com: Same as Cellfire, but with a different lineup of participating retailers.
- 8coupons.com: A New York City-centric site that puts an emphasis on local deals.
- Mobiqpons.com: Type in where you are, and this application tells you about deals within a few blocks.
- CouponSherpa.com: An easy-to-use iPhone app, it includes a broad list of stores offering digital coupons, such as Walgreens, Macy’s and Target.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/27332/coupons-without-clipping "