Delays, cramped seats, rundown hotel rooms—who needs ’em? Five web sites that can help you plan a trouble-free trip:
1. Score a delay-free flight with FlightStats.com. See delay data for almost every U.S. route, airline, airport and time of day. You’ll learn, for example, not to book a flight from New York’s JFK to San Francisco at 5 p.m. on a Friday.
2. Compare hotels with Raveable.com so you can make the best pick. Raveable pulls positive and negative posts from web sites like TripAdvisor and TravelPost, organizes them and ranks hotels.
3. Book the best seat with SeatGuru.com. Whether you want extra legroom or a seat next to the restroom, this site can show you where to perch. It has detailed seat information for hundreds of aircraft, including tidbits about recline angles, misaligned windows, power outlets and lavatory proximity.
4. Print out complete itineraries with TripIt.com. Send your flight, car rental and hotel confirmation e-mails to the site, and it saves you time by creating a custom itinerary with maps, weather information and directions.
5. Pack intelligently with Packinglistonline.com. Tell it where you’re going, how you plan to get there and what you plan to do, and the site provides a packing list. Lists are easy to customize by removing useless items or adding your own favorite gear.
— Adapted from “The Best Websites for Frequent Travelers,” John Brandon, Inc.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/27262/travel-web-sites-save-time-money "